Not sure if you want to apply to become a writing consultant? Well, here are 10 reasons that may help convince you:
- It’s great opportunity to improve your own writing by learning from others’.
- You get to meet new people and start interesting conversations.
- You get paid.
- It will look fabulous on your resume or graduate school applications.
- All the consultants are really fun and excited to welcome a new person to the crew!
- We have nifty name-tags.
- You can better your own education by helping people with theirs.
- It is a relaxed environment where you meet with your peers.
- It is an awesome feeling when you have had a good, productive appointment.
- You can start to develop a rapport with the students that continue to visit over the course of the semester
If these reasons appeal to you, and you think you would make a good consultant, apply now! Applications are due by November 24th!!!